Hello…I’m Elise Anderson and this here is my little corner of the web!
Luv Lissee is a blog that is dedicated to providing practical solutions to everyday problems for busy women.
Here, you will find advice on all things to do with dating and relationships, food inspiration, lifestyle and even some tips on how to look good and feel good whilst juggling everything else that is going on in your life as well as a little TV gossip from time to time.
Through this journey together, I’ll share with you my experiences and what I have learned from being a single, childless, career orientated woman, to dating a man with children, to currently, a step-mum of three and, how I’ve maintained my sanity through the madness and how you can to.
I started Luv Lissee with the idea of connecting with other women, a place where support and empowerment could exist and where we could provide some tips and advice of what’s worked and more importantly, what didn’t work for me/us.
I’ve been with my partner coming up to three years, and whilst that may not seem like a long time in comparison to some women, I have had a crash course in how to deal with teenagers, a high conflict ex and more recently parental alienation.
But, even when there seems to be no end in sight and no point, I’m here to let you know that you can make it through these and other hurdles life throws at you with dignity, integrity and grace. Who knows you may even thrive!
- I’m an avid over-user of exclamation points!!!!
- I enjoy spending time in the kitchen creating or recreating dishes from cookbooks, blogs or magazines.
- I ride a motorbike from time to time as a hobby and love anything to do with water, including kite-boarding.
- I would consider myself more of an outdoorsy person and would prefer to be off exploring the world, rather than sitting on the couch reading about it.
- I’m a twin and have a brother of whom I’m 5 minutes older than.
- I’m in my mid-40’s and reside in Brisbane, Australia with my partner (Coach), his three children (Master E eldest / Master M middle / Miss Y youngest) and our two dogs.
I believe that being a strong woman is learning strengths you didn’t know you had and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.
Are you ready to follow along with me?
From every failure to every success you’ll learn the truth on how to be the confident, beautiful and empowered woman you were born to be, regardless of what title you have.
If you have any further queries or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you around and really looking forward to getting to know you.
PS. Not sure where to start? Check out this post on 10 things you need to know to be successful at dating a dad
PPS. Join my email list by entering your details in the sign up form below. I promise I won’t spam you, coz I don’t have time and can’t stand that stuff. What you will receive is a bi-monthly newsletter, filled with some extra tips and a round up of what’s happening on the blog.